Bordner installs vinyl casement and awning windows manufactured by Vinylmax using high-quality PVC vinyl. Unlike other windows, Vinylmax windows are fusion-welded for maximum energy efficiency, durability and weather protection.
When installed by Bordner’s replacement window experts, these vinyl windows can literally last a lifetime.
- Multi-chambered frame, double-paned glass and advanced seal technology that improve energy efficiency and lifetime.
- Weather-tight double compression seals, frame and sashes.
- High-quality hardware that easily opens and supports windows sashes, and allows you to lock them in place.
- Low-profile cranks that fold to prevent interference with window treatments.
- A wide variety of design options and styles, including decorative color finish, glass and grid options.
- Optional glass glazes and tints that increase the energy efficiency, UV filtering, durability and privacy of your windows.
In addition, Vinylmax windows installed by Bordner come with a transferrable Limited Lifetime Warranty, in addition to Bordner’s Five-Year Installation Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
Interested in other vinyl windows and doors? Click to learn about vinyl double-hung windows, vinyl sliding windows, vinyl bay windows, and vinyl patio doors.
To learn more about the benefits and design options of vinyl windows, contact us online or call (816) 837-5923 for a free consultation and estimate. A Bordner representative will contact you to schedule an in-home analysis and answer any questions you may have.