If you’re looking for ways to make your home green, look no further than your windows and doors. Newly installed windows and doors can help decrease your home’s energy costs in just one month. It’s a wise investment. Here’s why:
- New windows are customized to fit the existing opening. But they also add beauty, security and energy-efficiency. If you want to save on your energy bills, replace your windows and doors today!
- New doors are a great way to add value and curb appeal to a home.
- One of our sales representatives will help determine what type of glass is best for your home’s new windows. Options include Argon gas, Krypton gas, Low-E glass and tempered glass. The type of glass used directly relates to how energy-efficient your new windows will be.
- If your windows are drafty around the edges, we can install fiberglass windows that will stop heat loss. These windows also do not require foam filling like vinyl windows do.
- Window and door installations are not recommended as DIY projects. A Bordner professional can help to ensure your new windows are doors save energy and are installed properly without structural damage.
Our window manufacturers include Infinity and Alside. Our door manufacturers include ProVia. We also install garage doors by Delden.
Are you ready for new windows and doors? Call Bordner today at 816-303-0510.
Photo courtesy of ProVia Doors