It’s unfortunate, but many homeowners have had less-than-positive experiences with home repair contractors. Those experiences make it understandably nerve-wracking to hire a contractor in the future. But for homeowners who have been burned before, you’ll be glad to know that here at Bordner, integrity and customer service are our very highest priority.
We deliver excellent services to our clients by sticking to our 11-step customer service pledge, always striving to restore people’s faith in contractors, one job at a time. Take a look at the main components of our pledge, below.
- We make sure all of our employees are given the training and education necessary to perform their jobs with excellence.
- We understand the importance of truly understanding our clients’ home improvement goals, and consequently, all of our sales and consulting associates are trained to be good listeners.
- We evaluate the job site extensively to ensure a quality outcome.
- Because components like roofs and windows don’t require replacement very often, it can be stressful trying to make the right decision. We pride ourselves on providing education and information to our clients, allowing you to make an informed decision you can feel comfortable with.
- In order to deliver the highest quality result to our customers we have an additional level of accountability beyond the normal foreman and installation crew- a staff supervisor. These specially trained, salaried staff members are responsible for overseeing the work of the installation crew and making sure your home improvement project lives up to our high standards.
- We further ensure outstanding work by employing quality control inspectors, who visit the job site at completion to make sure the work meets our quality control checklist.
- Because risk is always present on construction sites, we maintain insurance coverage above the basic requirements, extending to “completed operations” coverage.
- Our contracts are easily understood, specific to your home, and very thorough. Upon your full payment for our home repair services, your contract doubles as a full five-year warranty.
- While many home improvement contractors go out of business each year, Bordner has been serving Kansas City homeowners since 1987.
- How have we stuck around so long when other home repair contractors have come and gone? Well, we place a high importance on building relationships between our staff, installation teams, suppliers, and most importantly, our customers. Our goal is to do work that makes you want to call Bordner whenever you have a home repair need.
- If there is a problem with your installation or you are otherwise unhappy with the service you receive, we will make it right- that’s just how we do business.
From stone, stucco, and siding to doors, windows, and roofs, we do it all. Contact us today for help with any repair or improvement projects to your Kansas City home.
photo by tungphoto