In the Kansas City area, Bordner should be your choice for creating and installing a bay or bow window in your home. Bordner installs high-quality vinyl bay and bow windows manufactured by Vinylmax, including:
- Three-pane (or “3-lite”) bay windows with vinyl double-hung or vinyl casement sashes
- Bow windows with a gentle curve of 3, 4 or 5 panes
- “Box bay” windows that cantilever out from your home
To learn more about replacing an existing bay or bow window, or about remodeling your home to install one of these beautiful windows, contact Bordner online for a free analysis and estimate.
Vinyl Bay and Bow Window Features
Vinyl bay and bow windows installed by Bordner come with many standard and optional features and designs, and can be completely customized to match your home’s unique needs and style. Each window is handcrafted using high-quality materials, including a waterproof vinyl exterior and a furniture-grade Birch or Oak interior.
Optional features for your bay or bow window include:
- R9-insulated seating for extra energy efficiency and comfort
- Low-voltage recessed lighting
- Pre-fabricated roof
- Laminate or Corian interior
- Colonial, Diamond or Prairie grid patterns that match other vinyl windows and doors offered by Bordner
- Vinyl Garden Windows
Garden windows are a great way to make your home more enjoyable to live in. One popular use of garden windows is above kitchen sinks, where they provide extra sunlight, generous views of the exterior, and a perfect location for plants, all year long.
Bordner installs vinyl garden windows with a wide variety of finishes, including Birch and Oak wood interiors. Garden windows are custom-sized to fit your home, and come with the same grid options as the other vinyl window and door products offered by Bordner.